Sunday, May 17, 2009

dj zap hax at electro smog



Lazy Sunday morning with a cup of tea in my hand, the cat on my lap and 100 degrees blazing outside on a gorgeous California day... I just left a fundraising party. I needed a chill pill or at least a little R&R.

Zap Hax sent a shout just in time for his minimal electro tunes. I headed for his club Electro Smog on the New Berlin sim.  

On top of the sim is a collection of buildings and cityscape that fools the viewer into thinking that the community is a corporate one. But, underneath the clean sidewalks and neatly arranged city trees lies the most underground club of them all... Electro Smog.  

new berlin architecture

This little club adjacent to the railroad tunnel lurks a collection of the best dj's of the electro genre. Stop by for an hour or two to absord the tunes and meet the friends there. Besides, Zap is here and that's all I need.


zap haxs electro smog



Raftwet Jewell, the first whitewater rafting avatar in the virtual world!
raftwet jewell in myspace
raftwet jewell in blogger
raftwet jewell in koinup
raftwet jewell's the a list! in blogger
raftwet jewell's the a list! in myspace

No comments: