Friday, March 26, 2010

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass

A good friend, an industrial designer, sent me this little video. I like it very much. It's a kinetic explosion of art, design, engineering and music. And, it's very silly and isn't meant for anything but a visual effect. I would like to build this in the virtual world! Can you imagine the scripting necessary to accomplish something like this machinery? Wow! Let's do it!



Well, it's Friday and the parties have already started. I guess I'll put on my new outfit and start the dancing animations for my avatar. I got a couple of new dances from Ministry of Motion, a great place for dancing animations. I like them, because, the dances look real... like a real person dancing instead of the over-the-top dances more designed for a professional dancer or show girl. Let's get moving... thank god it's Friday! Woot!

No comments: