Friday, April 30, 2010

river on blue galaxy, waterfalls at avilion

Blue Galaxy in Second Life


river on blue galaxy, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.


blue galaxy rivers

I've been exploring again with friends and my partner. There are so many beautiful sims on the Second Life grid. I am always stunned at the creators here.

blue galaxy retail


aoshi, raftwet at blue galaxy

Aoshi sent me a tp the other night to Blue Galaxy. Now, I've been there before, but the textures on the hills and mountains have been changed. They are unbelievably realistic.

blue galaxy landscape


exploring blue galaxy

The river is gorgeous with rays of light washing over the sky. We stayed for quite awhile talking in chat and just hanging out there.

avilion waterfalls in second life


avilion waterfall

A few nights later, Xavi and I went to Avilion Ballroom. This is probably my all time favorite ballroom in Second Life. I think almost every romantic couple in SL has been here.

avilion ballroom fantasy waterfalls


sky waterfalls in second life

But, the difference that night was the incredible sky waterfalls they created. Gawd, they were fantastic! I have a sky waterfall too on RiverLand that was inspired by SL Botanical Gardens, but this was just absolutely gorgeously created.

avilion ballroom in second life


sky waterfalls on avilion

There is no end to the beauty of this grid. Try to explore and see what the builders have made just for you.



Raftwet Jewell, the first whitewater rafting avatar in the virtual world!
raftwet jewell in blogger
raftwet jewell in facebook
raftwet jewell in twitter
raftwet jewell's the a list! in blogger

No comments: