Thursday, February 16, 2012

Claudia222 Jewell : Art Screamer

ART SCREAMER by Claudia222 Jewell


Claudia222 Jewell : Art Screamer, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.


The ominous glowing yellow bud was tantalizing. 
Like a fire about to burst through its skin, the mesh flower glowed like the sun. I was on Art Screamer witnessing a revolution of creations in the virtual world of Second Life. Claudia222 Jewell, a well-known virtual artist known for her mesh creations had installed an entire region of mesh objects. 

Claudia222 Jewell : Art Screamer



Claudia222 Jewell : Art Screamer

Claudia222 Jewell : Art Screamer

A fantasy world of florals, moths, mollusks, trees, creatures and pavilions were scattered like a storybook unfolding before me. I walked the region and then I flew. Each spot beckoning me towards a fantastic place of solitude and self-reflection. The place was incredible.

Claudia222 Jewell : Art Screamer

Claudia222 Jewell : Art Screamer

Textures were reptilian. The plants were alive with creatures. I shuddered as I entered some of the plants to be engulfed by the cyber-textures and creepy moths (my abhorrence of moths belongs on the psych couch). Creatures with reptilian heads were moving through the land and water and some were hiding among the pavilions.

Claudia222 Jewell : Art Screamer

Claudia222 Jewell : Art Screamer


I sat on a snail-like creature near the water mollusks taking a ton of photos. I couldn't stop. I wanted to preserve this memory of Claudia's world. This is mesh. And, finally, I know what I need to do.




Interview here




Photos by: raftwet jewell
fb: http://facebook.com/rafeejewell
blog: http://raftwetjewell.blogspot.com
blog: http://thealistsl.blogspot.com




 




Raftwet Jewell in Virtual Metaverse
raftwet jewell in blogger
raftwet jewell in facebook
raftwet jewell in twitter
the a list! in second life

No comments: