Saturday, October 23, 2010

burn2 : burning man


BURN2 : Burning Man 2010
BURN2 : THE MAN
burn2 : burning man, originally uploaded by rafeejewell.

BURN2 : THE MAN


BURN2 : THE MAN


BURN2 : THE MAN


BURN2 : THE MAN


BURN2 : THE MAN


Logged into the BURN2 with my alt so that I could just manuever and teleport into the massive event. (You should have been to the real Burning Man as dust was the enemy there!)
burning man : preparing the fire
I got there an hour early and the place was already packed and lag-o-licious. Fireworks in the sky and all kinds of beautiful particles were exploding everywhere on the four sims.
burning man : rafee in second life
I knew I had to upload the pre-burn pictures now before I went crashola. It was inevitable as I had several windows open on my desktop trying to take pictures, blogging, uploading and blah blah blah!
burning man : rafee at burn2
I came to experience the whole thing again. Last year was incredible and I didn't want to miss this one. I'll try to load up the burn pictures as soon as I can, but I have a feeling the lag will get pretty bad once it starts!
burning man : rafee waiting for the burn
Wish me luck!
Peace out!
rafee


Thanks Debbie for the Machinima info to share with our group!
[01:30] Debbie Trilling: Machinima. Best in 720p HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI87bIopgjM


Here it is embedded: BURN2 - The Man 2010







UPDATE:::: next burn coming up!
Schedule: Oct 24, 4am
The Temple - Oct 24, noon and 8pm - Oct 25, 4am
Skin Burn - Oct 30, 12:45pm




All photos by raftwet jewell for rafee jewell flickr for this blog.
Machinima by Debbie Trilling for Burning Man.





Raftwet Jewell in Virtual Metaverse
raftwet jewell in blogger
raftwet jewell in wordpress
raftwet jewell in facebook
raftwet jewell in twitter
the a list! in second life

No comments: